LIFE FACTS:)

life is a challenge within itself, its up to us to overcome the obstacles of emotions,weight,professions,adulthood,and etc..when we achieve we not only better ourself but our spirits so over come your obstacles and live for a better you; perfect imperfections are what we are and NO ONE WILL OR CAN EVER CHANGE THAT:)






Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

anger relief in exercise

with all the sad things that have been happening lately i finally got time to myself and exercise, i rode the bike for almost a hour last night just thinking of my life and how i can better things. i know i cant change a lot but i will try my best to not overdue on the exercise. i am so close to 160 i can taste it, i am determined to be 165 by the end of this week. i will ride the bike every night and i informed my family that i will not be eating like normal, my mom was excited and said "if your really serious about this weight loss idea, show me what your doing and the whole family can support/ join you".. hearing those words made my year so now i don't have to worry about being judged by what i eat, i can be the new me and chow down healthy style!..ha ha.. i need a little laugh to take my mind off the stress.i am not really a big turkey eater anyway but i love sweet potatoes and apple pie..i get hungry just reading the words0_0..my true test is Thursday i will try to pass with at least a 85% i am not going to claim i will be perfect because i know i wont but i will do the best i can not to overkill on the food.good luck to all and weigh in will be excellent:)

1 comment:

  1. Hope your Thanksgiving was peaceful and that you managed to stay within your 85% range. :)

    I'm glad you told your family about your weight loss goals because now you have even more support! I find that not having the support of those around you makes the challenge that much harder for us.

    ReplyDelete