LIFE FACTS:)

life is a challenge within itself, its up to us to overcome the obstacles of emotions,weight,professions,adulthood,and etc..when we achieve we not only better ourself but our spirits so over come your obstacles and live for a better you; perfect imperfections are what we are and NO ONE WILL OR CAN EVER CHANGE THAT:)






Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

mentally motivated

this week has started off on the right track, i was able to workout without any interruptions, i feel more confident about myself and more secure with my body more than ever now. i know i haven't reached my goal of intended weight loss yet but i know when i do nobody can ever try to put me down again; as for the miscarriage, i know my body is getting back on track and and i am going to help it more than ever now..i kind of cheated and took a step on the scale this morning just to see where i stood, i don't normally do this until Saturday morning but i know i am headed in the right direction, i have lost a few ounces since my last post.I am not going to lie i am kind of nervous about Thanksgiving because i come from a family of big eaters and i will have all eyes on me when i am not eating like i usually do. i might just stay home to avoid confrontation..i hope everyone else has a great week. i am going to the store tonight to look for a new book to lose since my children decided my previous one did not have enough color..lol

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry too much about Thanksgiving; I believe we often make it out to be worse than it is and get stressed over it for no reason. I think it would be fun to spend the holiday with your family so don't throw in the towel. Fill up on lots of veggies and salad while you're there, keep the plate filled with lots of veggies and a little of everything else and most won't notice that you're eating less because your plate will still look full. Besides, if your family is full of big eaters, they'll be too worried about their plates to be concentrating on yours. :)

    ReplyDelete