LIFE FACTS:)

life is a challenge within itself, its up to us to overcome the obstacles of emotions,weight,professions,adulthood,and etc..when we achieve we not only better ourself but our spirits so over come your obstacles and live for a better you; perfect imperfections are what we are and NO ONE WILL OR CAN EVER CHANGE THAT:)






Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 15, 2011

cdcc day 4

today has been really inventive i taught myself how to workout in the office using the supplies laying around..with that being said i did 15 pull ups with a cane propped up through a door,i used the step stool as a prop for push ups and step aerobics while holding 2 full containers of bleach.since my daughter came to work with me today i played a game of tag running around the office for 15 minutes. So with that being said i think i did my 30 minutes of workouts today hopefully i can do 20 minutes of zumba since i did not get it completed last night. i was thinking maybe we all can do a group workout session..its just a idea so let me know what you think.;)

2 comments:

  1. depends.... how would this group workout happen? I would say I am in but no one seems to have kinect

    ReplyDelete