LIFE FACTS:)

life is a challenge within itself, its up to us to overcome the obstacles of emotions,weight,professions,adulthood,and etc..when we achieve we not only better ourself but our spirits so over come your obstacles and live for a better you; perfect imperfections are what we are and NO ONE WILL OR CAN EVER CHANGE THAT:)






Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 2day 1

So I decided to try some yoga and I didnt know how calming it was, especially when your stressed. I did it for 15minutes and I feel soo relaxed not to mention I burned 160 calories:). I have been on a fruit kick since I turned down the little round evil; lol so my home looks like a farmers market..watermelon, bananas, strawberries, mangoes, cantaloupe,peaches,and blackberries... I walked for 25 minutes today and carried my kids around for a extra workout..I put weights in my purse and when I walk around I have a little tension.I am determined to lose 2 lbs maybe more.I have a doctor appt wednesday so I will let everyone know how much weight I lost so far..thanks soo much everyone for the support, it really helps:)

8 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, all that fruit sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring me some lol and you will make 2 lbs this week I know it

    ReplyDelete
  3. if maiah and kris let me,i would..lol they ate my strawberries this morning for breakfast:(..it has been a bitter sweet day so far because they were my breakfast so i ate a nutrigrain bar..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great work out! And all that fruit will be so tasty. I´m glad you have so much to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Weights in my purse"....LOL!! When my kids were little, there was at least 10 pounds worth of board books, matchbox cars, plastic dinosaurs, Barbie shoes, crayons, Goldfish crackers, Cheerios, and playdough in my purse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice idea with the weights in the purse. My bag is usually so heavy and crammed full of crap, I doubt I would be able to fit weights in there-but then again, considering how much I'm carrying around, I guess the books are heavy enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing great! Delicious fruit and stress relief, could get used to that eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a fruit freak. I could seriously binge on fruit--and have! I'd rather have fresh fruit than cake.

    I was thinking about you and your son. Hope all is progressing well.

    ReplyDelete